Friday, April 4, 2008

Day No. 4: Goin' Solo

Ms. Bisker is in Colorado today with her fiancé, Dave (a great guy), so I'll be doin' this same-clothes-for-a-week thing solo.

I gave a co-worker of mine a ride this morning, and she didn't notice anything, as far as I know.

That's cool, I guess, but I'm still waiting for someone to say something.

I think I got a double-take from one of the office guys yesterday, but that may be wishful thinking.

So as you may have read in yesterday's post, I have decided to keep wearing the same clothes until someone says something.

It may take more than one week, but if it does, I'll be mighty surprised.

I work on Sunday, and Sara and I thought it'd be keeping with the idea to wear these clothes on that day as well.

If people don't notice after that, then I'll keep doing this for as long as it takes.

I'm getting a little discouraged here, folks. I'm getting tired of wearing these clothes.

I'll be posting some more news later today along with some pics.

Until then ...

UPDATE (12:35pm):
So here I am ...


Will anyone ever notice that I've been wearing the same clothes all week?

No comments:

Post a Comment